Partner With Us
Partner with Us:
There are various ways to partner with us and there are many ways to directly or indirectly be involved with the ministry of the Bible Society in Israel. We invite you to consider the different alternatives of partnering with us and to keep in mind the words of Yeshua:
"Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you." (Luke 6:38)
PROJECTS & FINANCES:
We depend on the consistent generosity of individuals, friends, families, organizations, churches, and businesses to support the ongoing work and projects of distribution, translation, programs, and Bible publication throughout Israel. Donations, gifts, memorials, and legacies enable us to continue this work. Please review our project list and ongoing financial needs. Click here to make a donation now.
We are seeking Christian organizations, business leaders, and Bible based ministries to help us fulfill the Great Commission in Israel. If you represent an organization, ministry, or business that would like to partner with the local Bible needs of the people in Israel, please click here and let us know about your interests and your organization.
Partner with us in Jerusalem for this challenging opportunity of supporting the work of the Bible Society by serving in the Bible Bookshop. Consider serving in Jerusalem as a self-supported Bible Society volunteer for six months to one year, or prayerfully invest in financially supporting a family or individual to serve as a volunteer with the Bible Society in Israel. Application, job description, and details are available upon request. Click here to read more about volunteering at the Bible Society in Israel. Click here to request information.
We are seeking spokespersons to voluntarily represent the work and needs of the Bible Society in Israel to their local churches, Sunday Schools, mission boards, organizations, and Christian business leaders. We provide an information packet, updates on projects and needs, and encouragement for this special task of raising the awareness for the ongoing work of the Bible Society in Israel. Click here for an application.
BIBLE GIFT CERTIFICATE:
Purchase a Bible for a new believer who has been referred by a local pastor. This may be in Hebrew, Arabic, or one of the many languages represented by the diverse nations from which immigrants have come to Israel. Suggested gift: $25 up to $70 per Bible. Click here to send in your gift. State "Bible Gift."
"I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence, And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth." Isaiah 62:6-7
- for God to draw those to our Bible Society who are hungering and searching for meaning and answers in their lives that can be found only in his Word.
- for our outreach ministry that many people will not only receive the scriptures but they will read them and come to saving knowledge of our Lord.
- for the recordings of the Hebrew Old Testament, that we will get the funds needed to complete the project, and that everything will go well, and that the Lord may be glorified.
- for the protection of our Bible Society and staff from persecution and harm.
- for open doors and for greater interest in our Bible Exhibition and Media Center, and for opportunities to share with students, classes, and schools the origins of the Bible.
- for our outreach ministry to the large population of foreign workers and refugees in Israel.
- that many people will be drawn to our bookstore where they can find salvation through the truths found in the Word of God.
- for our outreach ministry to the large population of Sudanese refugees in Israel.
- that the Lord will provide the resources to produce more audio and video materials in Hebrew.
- that the Lord move on the hearts of many people to support several printing projects we are hoping to complete soon.
- for doors of opportunity to open to share the gospel with those visiting us in our bookstores in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.
- for creativity and new insight in how we can achieve a wider distribution of the Word of God in Israel.
- that the Lord pour his richest blessings upon all of our contributors who faithfully support us.