- You cannot add "Haredim at Jaffa Gate - Postcards" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
The Jerusalem Nano Bible has aspent hte last several years developing the World's smallest Bible tht is a nano lithographed or imprinted in full onto one 5mm x 5mm silicon surface.
In this intriguing and biblically sound study, Dr. Richard Booker takes you on a revelatory journey through the Bible showing you how the ancient Biblical feasts are relevant for your spiritual growth today. From the birth found in Passover and the Crucifixion, all the way to entering God's rest found in the feast of tabernacles and the Second coming, you will discover how the Seven Biblical Feasts powerful impact your faith in this journey with the Lord.
The purpose of this book is to enhance your child's understanding of God and His Word and increase his sense of awe and appreciation for the wisdom and love of God displayed in each of His creatures.
God's Promises to Abram echo down through the corridors of time as we study Genesis 12:2-3. Anyone, believer or non-believe, rich or poor, who blesses the Jewish people through kindness and mercy, will please God. The scriptural principle will never change. As the church worldwide, we need to see the importance of how we touch the apple of God's eye. Let us forfeit no more blessings by ignoring God's promise to bless. If the original offshoot of biblical Judaism(Christianity), which sprang from the original olive tree (Israel) would begin to allow itself to be grafted back into its roots, spiritual blessings will come to congregations across the world. Christians do not have to become Jewish to love the Jewish people but only what God loves. They simply need to be a blessing.
Have your children heard of the miracle pf crossing hte Red Sea, of the boy David and Goliath the giant? Have htey heard of of wonders of God and how much He loves them? In a clear and captivating flow with bakcground music and effets, these 101 famous stories are read from the Holy Scriptures. Even kids who cannot read yet, can now learn and familiarize themselves with these amazing stories from the Holy Scriptures and be impressed from the beauty and wealth of the great treasures given to all mankind - Gods Word.
In addition, using a computer, children will also be able to enjoy a colorful and interesting picture that accompanies each story.
The stories from the Scriptures are true and are not given to any one period . God can use this disc to bring your children closer to Him and make their hearts rejoice.
Large shofar made out of the Horn of a Kudu. Hand painted Lion of Judah with a picture of a lion and the words "Lionof of Judah" written on it. Comes with a free stand to display the shofar.
Fun and Colorful Key Chains that will remind you of your trip to Israel or any planned trip to The Holy Land.
This Calendar includes:
- Major Biblical/Jewish and Israeli holidays with extensive explanation, plus major U.S. holidays
- Scriptures in English and Hebrew
- Dates in both Jewish/Lunar and Gregorian/solar calendar systems
- Sabbath beginning and ending times
- Weekly Torah, Haftarah and suggested New Testament portions, plus Holiday readings
- NEW - Sabbath and Holiday Readings (which are noted on the calendar dates) are also listed in a removable chart format, good for inserting in one's Bible
- NEW - Messianic prophecies from the Tanach (Hebrew Bible) and their fulfillment in the New Testament
- GORGEOUS photos, frameable
- Hebrew Learning Materials
- NEW - A selection of suggested Traditional and Messianic Holiday and other Blessings, in English and Hebrew
- Other special features
- Made in Israel
A local artist named Birgitta Yavari-Ilan, who has made a unique calendar base on the the Love of God in the Bible. Aptly named " There is a Love," the main thread through the art is the fascination for Love on earth, Love of Heaven and the restoration of the Lord's Homeland and His People. From Jerusalem, where the veil between heaven and earth is thin and where the Jerusalem above and the Jerusalem beneath are connected by beauty of hope and history.
Remind yourself to pray for your nation and for the nation of Israel with this duo flag magnet. Psalm 122:6 "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem May those who love you be secure." Or just show your support for the State of Israel
The beautiful Jerusalem Illustrated Bible is a large family Bible, with parallel Hebrew and English. This Bible will stay with your family for generations. The Jerusalem Illustrated Bible captures the heart of the Holy Land with beautiful illustrations by Elhanan ben-Avraham, a Jewish artist living in Israel. Gather your family as you read the Word of God and watch the stories come to life. The Jerusalem Illustrated Bible Contains:
- Beautiful Illustrations by Elhanan ben-Avraham, a Jewish artist living in Israel.
- A modern English translation that is well respected among Bible scholars, the NASB.
- Restoration of original names and meanings.
This beautiful new edition of the Hebrew-English Bible consists of the Old and New Testaments in one book. Hebrew and English run side by side from Genesis to Revelation. Our highly demanded Hebrew & English Parallel Bible comes in three beautiful options:
- Leather & Zipper
- Torah Portion divisions and titles in Hebrew and English.
- Haftarah reading table located at the back of the Bible.
- A full table of Torah Portion readings at the end of the Bible.
- A modern English translation that is well respected among Bible scholars, the NASB
This new edition of the Hebrew Bible consists of the Old and New Testaments in one book. The Hebrew is taken from the Masoretic text for the Old Testament and the Modern Hebrew translation for the New Testament. This edition of the Hebrew Large Print Bible contains the following features: · Torah Portion divisions and titles in Hebrew · Haftarah reading table located at the back of the Bible · A full table of Torah Portion readings at the back of the Bible
Chronological Full Bible in Hebrew - Hardcover- 2021
The Annotated Hebrew Bible provides simple explanations of hard-to-understand Hebrew words and phrases.