- You cannot add "Russian Bible - Compact Zipper TI Brown - Synodal" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
The beautiful Jerusalem Illustrated Bible is a large family Bible, with parallel Hebrew and English. This Bible will stay with your family for generations. The Jerusalem Illustrated Bible captures the heart of the Holy Land with beautiful illustrations by Elhanan ben-Avraham, a Jewish artist living in Israel. Gather your family as you read the Word of God and watch the stories come to life. The Jerusalem Illustrated Bible Contains:
- Beautiful Illustrations by Elhanan ben-Avraham, a Jewish artist living in Israel.
- A modern English translation that is well respected among Bible scholars, the NASB.
- Restoration of original names and meanings.
This Calendar includes:
- Major Biblical/Jewish and Israeli holidays with extensive explanation, plus major U.S. holidays
- Scriptures in English and Hebrew
- Dates in both Jewish/Lunar and Gregorian/solar calendar systems
- Sabbath beginning and ending times
- Weekly Torah, Haftarah and suggested New Testament portions, plus Holiday readings
- NEW - Sabbath and Holiday Readings (which are noted on the calendar dates) are also listed in a removable chart format, good for inserting in one's Bible
- NEW - Messianic prophecies from the Tanach (Hebrew Bible) and their fulfillment in the New Testament
- GORGEOUS photos, frameable
- Hebrew Learning Materials
- NEW - A selection of suggested Traditional and Messianic Holiday and other Blessings, in English and Hebrew
- Other special features
- Made in Israel
Israel's election, calling and history make up a big part of scripture. It could be said that they belong to the "DNA of the Bible." But why is it then that the Christian narrative about the Messiah, Israel and the nations, often seemed to have and sometimes even still las a different “genetic structure”? Does Israel - together with its election and promises – leave God’s stage through a side door, when Jesus appears on stage? Does a changing of roles take place, within a different story? Does the Messiah function within it as some kind of “black hole” in which the eternal election and calling of Israel disappear? How do we read God’s way?
הסיפור המתרחש בהרי שוויץ עורר את דמיונם של אאינספור ילדים. הסיפור קלאסי של פטרישיה סנט ג'ון על אהבהוסליחה הוא רלוונטי היום כפי שהיה כשפורסם לראשונה ב-1950.
Chronological Full Bible in Hebrew - Hardcover- 2021
Hebrew New Testament Large Print Hard Cover- ברית חדשה כריכה קשה The New Testament in modern Hebrew - this new testament was translated by The Bible Soceity in Israel in 1970 and revised in 1991.
This beautiful new edition of the Hebrew-English Bible consists of the Old and New Testaments in one book. Hebrew and English run side by side from Genesis to Revelation. Our highly demanded Hebrew & English Parallel Bible comes in three beautiful options:
- Leather & Zipper
- Torah Portion divisions and titles in Hebrew and English.
- Haftarah reading table located at the back of the Bible.
- A full table of Torah Portion readings at the end of the Bible.
- A modern English translation that is well respected among Bible scholars, the NASB
The Annotated Hebrew Bible provides simple explanations of hard-to-understand Hebrew words and phrases.
The colors come to life when they are immersed in the water. .הצבעים מתעוררים לחיים כשטובלים אותם במים
This new edition of the Hebrew Bible consists of the Old and New Testaments in one book. The Hebrew is taken from the Masoretic text for the Old Testament and the Modern Hebrew translation for the New Testament. This edition of the Hebrew Large Print Bible contains the following features: · Torah Portion divisions and titles in Hebrew · Haftarah reading table located at the back of the Bible · A full table of Torah Portion readings at the back of the Bible
The Atlas has beautiful satellite pictures an detaild historical markings. No other atlas features so many large maps with nearly every biblical event in Israel depuicted with such great detail. Each map is accompanied by commentary that draws out the geographical significance of the history to bring the story alive to the reader.
חוברת ״פלא״ חוברת טוש המים לצביעה חוזרת
סיפורים ראשונים מהכתובים- ספר רך לתינוקות
First stories from the scriptures - a soft book for babies