A Bible atlas with 85 full-page color maps with biblical events marked on satellite imagery, accompanied by geographical and historical commentary.
Satellite Bible Atlas – book – hardcover
Out of stock
Out of stock
A new Bible atlas with 85 full-page color mapswith biblical events marked on enhanced satellite imagery, accompanied by geographical and historical commentary.
Purchase of the Satellite Bible Atlas includes:
1. Hardcover Atlas. Every other page is a full map in full color with commentary on the facing page explaining historical and geographical aspects of the biblical events. The base maps are from satellite photographs.
2. Download access to all the maps in jpg electronic format for use in teaching and media presentations.
3. Access to other resources on the Satellite Bible Atlas website, including:
A. Video commentary filmed on location in Israel explaining historical and geographical features of the Land of the Bible. The videos are between 5-15 minutes and are keyed to the maps in the Satellite Bible Atlas.
B. Fuller in-depth commentary to each map in the SBA.
C. Study questions for each map in the SBA.
Summary of the Table of Contents
1. Regional Geographical Maps
2. The Patriarchs and Egyptian Relations with Canaan
3. The Exodus and Conquest
4. Israelite Settlement and Judges
5. United Monarchy
6. Divided Monarchy I
7. Divided Monarchy II
8. Persian, Hasmonean and Hellenistic Periods
9. The Life of Christ
10. The Acts of the Apostles and Jewish Revolts against Rome
12. Modern Borders and Regional Schematic
About the Author
Bill Schlegel is Associate Professor of Bible at The Master’s College, Israel Bible Extension (IBEX), where he teaches biblical history, geography and Hebrew. He lives with his wife and family near Jerusalem.
|Dimensions||30.5 × 20.6 × 1.5 cm|