Hebrew Bible Website
Our Bible study website is haktuvim.co.il. Our vision is to facilitate the study of the Scriptures, free of charge and free of advertising, both in Israel and throughout the world.
This site is not associated with any organization, denomination, synagogue or church, but is meant to serve people from any background who desire to dig deep in the Scriptures. The Word of God was given freely to the world through the Jewish people, and we endeavor to play our part by making the Bible freely accessible to all.
In the Israeli context, there are many immigrants who do not speak Hebrew as their mother tongue, but are doing their best to learn it. In addition, there are many Arab Israelis who speak both Arabic and Hebrew. The website was set up in 2015 and currently draws about 2,000 visitors each month. It is a Hebrew Bible Website that enables Hebrew speakers to engage with the Bible from anywhere. Many ultra-orthodox Jews, for example, are interested in the Christian faith, but cannot be openly seen inquiring about it, but have free access to the internet. This website can be a tool for discreet access, where they can seek answers. In addition to that, there are thousands of Israelis travelling and living abroad and this will provide them with access to the Word of God in Hebrew and to a message about the life-changing message of the Word of God and a message of encouragement. However, while our primary focus is Hebrew, we also plan to continue developing resources that specifically respond to the needs of the multilingual Israeli community. We feel that these resources will serve many people worldwide as well, and are not only limited to the Israeli context.
We believe that the Scriptures are an essential and primary part of a personal relationship with God. Therefore, we hope that the study tools offered on haktuvim.co.il help you discover the meaning of the text of the Bible in a personal way. While some groups and organizations focus on minor teachings that often hinder a person’s understanding of the God of the Bible and His plan for people, we strive to provide tools that bring you closer to the text itself, trusting that the Holy Spirit will guide you in your understanding.
This website also incorporates clickable cross references – this is especially important for our Jewish audience, in order to show the connectivity between the Old and New Testament as one Word of God.
The aim of this project is to maximize the use of the website, improve the resources available, an engage more people with it.
We are thankful and we continue to develop our website for the study of the scriptures. This is the only Hebrew website for the study of Scriptures but has User Interfaces as well as the Scriptures in six languages.
We prepared the Delitzsch text of the New Testament to soon be added as well as a translation of the Old Testament into Hebrew for youth (‘The Edut’ translation). They will join our selection of six languages.
Our recent major addition to the website is a topical index in Hebrew. It includes thousands of topics and each topic gives you access to the Bible verses about that topic. This is a major and effective tool for deep studies of the Bible.
- “Sing to the Lord a new song; Sing to the Lord, all the earth.”macoka2020-08-19T14:56:16+02:00
- The Old Testament in Modern Hebrewmacoka2020-04-22T14:38:59+02:00
- Blessing Israel with the Word of GodJacob Rosenberg2020-03-05T09:54:13+02:00
- A Bible Based Dialogue with the People of IsraelJacob Rosenberg2022-08-24T12:48:57+02:00
- Messiah in the Feastsrenafra2021-07-14T21:25:55+02:00
- Bible Centers in Haifa, Tel Aviv and JerusalemJacob Rosenberg2020-03-05T09:59:03+02:00
- Torah Scroll DisplayJacob Rosenberg2022-08-25T10:07:34+02:00
- Let the Children come to memacoka2022-08-21T10:53:52+02:00
- Illustrated Hebrew New Testamentmacoka2020-02-20T13:07:36+02:00
- Can a Creature Be Your Teacher?macoka2020-02-20T13:08:55+02:00
- T4T in Hebrew (מדריכים מכשירים מדריכים)macoka2020-02-20T13:09:02+02:00
- Jerusalem Illustrated Family Biblemacoka2021-02-14T13:01:52+02:00
- Children’s Literaturemacoka2020-03-05T10:02:17+02:00
- Gal Einai (Open my Eyes)macoka2019-10-06T15:14:41+02:00
- Go and Proclaimmacoka2020-04-17T08:32:56+02:00
- Hebrew Bible Websitemacoka2020-03-05T10:10:20+02:00
- Full Revision of the Modern Hebrew New Testamentmacoka2022-08-24T12:50:08+02:00
- Annotated Hebrew Biblemacoka2020-03-04T15:17:21+02:00
- Hebrew-Spanish Diglot Biblemacoka2019-10-30T11:04:19+02:00
- Hebrew-French Diglot Biblemacoka2019-10-17T07:45:25+02:00
- Chronological Bible in Hebrewmacoka2021-10-11T22:11:34+02:00
- Diglot Biblesmacoka2019-10-28T10:24:24+02:00
- Water from the Rock (Weekly Torah Portion)macoka2019-10-28T12:33:46+02:00
- By This Name (in Hebrew)macoka2021-10-12T06:38:45+02:00
- Full Audio of the Hebrew Old & New Testamentsmacoka2019-10-20T10:17:14+02:00
- The Crimson Cord to the Heart of the Kingmacoka2019-10-27T12:52:31+02:00
- Hebrew-English Diglot Biblemacoka2021-02-14T13:08:06+02:00
- Hebrew-Russian Diglot Biblemacoka2019-10-23T15:44:21+02:00
- 101 Favorite Stories from the Biblemacoka2019-10-27T09:46:13+02:00
- Hebrew-Arabic Diglot Biblemacoka2019-10-24T11:25:46+02:00
- My Brother’s Keeper – Daily Devotionsmacoka2019-10-24T08:45:11+02:00
- First Hebrew Cross Reference Biblemacoka2019-10-23T12:02:46+02:00